Vegetarian Foods in Malta with balanced amount of microelements, vitamins, fibre, and obviously, delicious taste you will love to try again!
Vegetarian & Vegan Meals Malta
Vegetarian & Vegan food Malta.
We hope to see you soon!
Variety is the best word to describe our place. We want to offer variety of dishes, various nutrients, and various – obviously positive – experiences. First and foremost though, we want to see various people smile when eating our Vegan food Malta.
Vegefoodie is on a mission to make eating vegetarian and vegan meals a happy, pleasant experience to everyone, not hindered by the worry of what to eat, which food to choose to feel full but not guilty.
We hope you will let us make you smile as well..
Our Vegan Menu in Malta
Everything we have to offer at one glance
Menu of the day
- Eggs Benedict21$with either bacon or salmon
- Enfold’s famous Crepes16$with fresh fruit, bacon and maple syrup
- French Toasted Brioche17$with grilled banana, bacon, rosewater mascarpone and maple syrup
- Low Carb Breakfast13$grilled chicken breast with veggies
- Bagel8.50$with salmon, cream cheese and salsa
- American Pancakes21$with chocolate sauce or maple syrup, honey and cream
- Spiced Pigeon38$Ale & artichokes
- Ribeye Steak42$Mushroom ketchup & fries
- Duck Breast35$Smoked confit fennel & umbles
- Roast Turbot22$Mussel & seaweed ketchup, salmon roe & sea rosemary
- Linefish27$Pan fried line fish, herbed nicola potato and mussel salad
- Autumn Lamb33$Pan seared lamb loin, slow roasted lamb shanks
- Duck75$Confit duck leg, mushroom and liver stuffing and onions
- Homedried Tomato22$with sesame, aubergine puree and burnt aubergine jelly
- Grechetto, Poggio Della Costa23$2011, Umbria, Italy (B) 13|49
- Muskateller, Heidi Schrock45$2010, Neusiedlersee-Huggeland, Austria (B) 52
- Posip, Zlatan Otok Winery12$2012, Island of Hvar, Croatia (B) 53
- Chenin Blanc, Nicolas Joly33$2010, Loire, France (B) 65
- Petite Chablis, F. Bachelier32.90$2011, Chablis, France (O) 44
- Prosecco, Jeio22$NV, Italy (O) 11|37
- Cava Brut, Campasso33$NV, Spain (O) 11|41
Non alcoholic Beverages
- Root Beer3.90$
- Apple Juice3.90$
- Orange Juice3.90$
- Red Bull4.90$
- Bitter Lemon2.95$
- Crystal Light5.90$
- Banana Shake5.90$
- Pineapple shake7.95$
Vegetarian Food Malta
With its’ unique food products and warm climate allowing for cultivation of numerous species of vegetables and grains, Malta is one of the best places to eat vegetarian foods in. We are just going to prove the obvious!
Vegan Food Near Me
Did we mention we want all of Malta to know how delicious vegetarian food tastes like? Well, specifically for that we’re offering both takeout and reservations. You can choose whether you want to enjoy your vegan food at your or our vegan restaurant in Malta – it will be delicious regardless 🙂
Vegan Cuisine Malta
We’ve mentioned vegetable timpana already, right? What about Minestra?
Once you look around you’ll see that vegetarian cuisine was in Malta from the start. And if you’re not interested in looking around, just look for us! We will gather all the green deliciousness in one place.
Vegan Food Malta
Vegetarians are fine and all, but what about vegans in Malta? Don’t worry, we have you covered as well. We have stuffed vegetables, bean pastes, olive breads and many more vegan foods in Malta… You’re going to leave the table with a full stomach and a smile on your face!
Get in touch
Open Mon – Fri, 10am – 12pm & Sat – Sun, 11am – 04am
We hope to see you soon!
We’re going to wait for you, and when you come, welcome you with open arms. Reserve a table, or order a food to-go, either way, we will prepare something that will put a smile on your face.
1818 N Vermont Ave
(555) 774 433